Free Shipping on order $35+

Monday, September 6, 2010

Passive Income from Blogsvertise's Referral Program. My True Story.

Passive Income from Blogsvertise's Referral Program is great. I realized it since June 11th this year. This is my true Story.

On June 11th 2010, I was very surprised when I received an e-mail from Pay-Pal which telling me that Lang Tech Corp sent me a payment of $100 USD. I was surprised because, in one e-mail, so far I usually received $10 ~ $ 30 USD from Lang Tech Corp (Blosgvertise) as the payment of my reviews… but, $100 USD? “Where does this money come from?” I thought.

I then checked Blogsvertise.com. I clicked the Payment Status on the navigation bar. I found there’s nothing strange. Everything was normal, as usual. “Do I earn money from referral program that I never earn before?” I thought.

TO BE CONTINUED….

1 comment:

labatterie said...

Always seem to make my day better...

Making Money While Blogging is Real:

Making Money while Writing Blog Posts? How can? Yes, you can. I did it. All you need to do is signing-up to these Paid Reviews sites: http://www.Blogsvertise.com or: http://www.sponsoredreviews.com
Many thanks to everyone at websites I stated above for supporting this Blog.