Free Shipping on order $35+

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Time Management Tips

Time is Money”, wise word says. That’s absolutely true, especially for Bloggers like me who try to make money online. When I succeed managing my time, I succeed making money online too. My experiences proved it.

As a Blogger, there are too many things in the internet that able to throwing off the track from our established goals. That’s why I must say here that time management is so important in Blogger’s daily lives.

The question then is: “What is the best way to manage our time?”
Here are some tips you may use based on my experiences that can help me not only in my Blogging activities but in my everyday life.

Start with preparing schedule. Daily, weekly, and monthly schedule will help you to be focus on your established goals.

Establish priorities
. Write down activities that should not be leaved undone today and tomorrow. Try to be observance on your time management.

When there is no idea to post anything, it would be better for us to visit our friend’s Blog, leave a comment and don’t forget to leave your URL address too. This will help our PR (Page Rank). But, remember don’t take too much time for this activity in order that you don’t waste your time, and then back to your schedule / agenda as soon as possible.

Dear Bloggers, never say tomorrow should be better than today or yesterday was better than today, but just say "Today is a great day. I must be succeed".

Try these Time Management tips. Hope that you will succeed.




No comments:

Making Money While Blogging is Real:

Making Money while Writing Blog Posts? How can? Yes, you can. I did it. All you need to do is signing-up to these Paid Reviews sites: http://www.Blogsvertise.com or: http://www.sponsoredreviews.com
Many thanks to everyone at websites I stated above for supporting this Blog.